I’ve been tagged by my sweet husband to share eight random facts about myself.
There are three rules:
- Post eight random facts about yourself.
- Tag eight other bloggers (hopefully those who haven’t been tagged before).
- Post these rules.
Now, I’ve never been great at follow orders (ask my mother! ha!). So I’m not going to tag anyone else… the buck stops here. 🙂
1. I love to read. I think I read much more than most people–I kind of devour books. That said, I haven’t read tons and tons of books–not proportional to the amount that I read, in any case–because I read the same books that I like over and over again.
2. For most of the last 8 years, I have eaten the same thing for breakfast every morning. Cap’n Crunch Berries (if you were wondering). The only exceptions are when they’re out at the grocery store, it’s ridiculously expensive, and for awhile after a stomach flu made me experience the same bowl twice. 😉
3. Mayo is delicious on steamed asparagus. Yum!
4. My eyes have an orange ring around the center of them.
5. I can claim citizenship in three countries.
6. I have nursed my son for more than 15 months.
7. I drink lots of milk. I typically go through at least a gallon and a half of milk every week by myself.
8. I love listening to upbeat pop music in my car in the mornings (okay, okay, all the time) really loudly, and singing at the top of my lungs (sorry, honey!). Britney Spears? Love her. Backstreet Boys? Love ’em. Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne? Love ’em.